Dunya University of Afghanistan (DUA) is now hiring IT trainers / lecturers. IT lecturer / trainers design and deliver computer courses. They work in the training department of University.
If you’re interested in IT and like the idea of showing people how to get the most from computers, this could be just the job you’re looking for. To become an IT trainer at DUA, you’ll need knowledge of IT programs and systems. You’ll also need excellent spoken and written communication skills, and the ability to adapt to your learners’ abilities.
Responsibilities of the job but not limited to includes:
- Assessing individual/group training needs
- Planning, preparing and researching lessons
- Organising and promoting courses
- Developing and delivering programmes of learning activities
- Preparing teaching materials
- Spending contact time with students on an individual or group basis
- Invigilating examinations
- Checking and assessing students' work and giving feedback
- Liaising with other organisations and employers
- Maintaining and upgrading computer software and hardware
- Making use of new technology such as distance learning or video conferencing
- Keeping personal IT skills and knowledge up to date
You may have to travel as part of the work, especially when employed by a specialist training provider or international organisation.Qualification:
The candidate must hold degree of maters in computer science from any credible university of Pakistan. Its compulsory that candidate should hold any IT / Computer related professional qualification i.e. CCNA, CISCO, CCNP, Linux foundation, or CCIE.