Project planning sometimes falls within the realm of the project manager position. If a company or division does not have a project manager, then project planner roles are filled by various employees. Sometimes several planners will be coordinating different projects and reporting to one central manager. The key to good project planning is organization and communication among all team members.
Coordinate Project Team
Set Definitive Goals
Manage Schedule Deadlines and Budget
Troubleshooting and Reviewing
Supporting the Bid and Proposal Process
Organization, development and maintenance of detailed Integrated Project Schedule (in Primavera), program charge accounts,
- Ensure alignment of business initiatives with the company's overall strategic business objectives.
- Develop and maintain area and business scorecard metrics and action plans.
- In collaboration with the business leaders and their management teams and the finance team,, author annual and multi-year strategic business plans and funding requests for review and action at the COO, CEO and Board levels.
- Track, analyze, and provide periodic and ad hoc analysis, models, and reports on business progress, product and sales trends and forecasts, and product-level P&L reporting for senior management (to COO and CEO levels).
- Lead preparation and coordination of Trust Products area communications to senior management and company boards.
- Author organizational announcements, hiring justifications, job descriptions and related duties.
- Support senior management on execution of key meetings including staff meetings, offsite meetings, "town halls", strategic planning sessions, presentations to the Executive Management team and Board.
- Gather operations data across and within businesses to ascertain priorities and coordinate activities with business leaders and their management teams.
- Identify and implement business area best practices to enhance operational efficiency and reduce costs.
- Coordinate with appropriate business area(s) to manage budgets and tracking of expenses.
- Participate in or lead development, implementation and maintenance of business and/or communication strategies and plans that align with business priorities, e.g., new facilities or systems.
- Provide program and project management assistance for the business leaders, their management teams, and the SVP of Trust Products.
Generate and analyze of program performance reports (CV, SV, CPI, SPI, EAC, etc.), and support Program Management and Finance in variance analysis and data trending.
Proactively seek and communicate relevant information regarding program cost and schedule performance trends to Project Teams.
Support process improvement initiatives.
Trains and mentors other Project Coordinators as required.
Master or University degree relevant to the position.
Overall 3-15 years experience.
Technical and Designing skills.
Dari, Pashto and English
Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Excellent communication in English required.
Experience in designing, implementing and advising on large corporate networks;
The ability to communicate, negotiate, analyze, elaborate and present reports and statements
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
?accounting and bookkeeping skills
?analytical and problem solving skills
?decision making skills
?effective verbal and listening communications skills
?effective written communications skills
?ability to communicate effectively in English
Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
stress management skills
?time management skills
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
be honest and trustworthy
possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
?demonstrate sound work ethics
Able to travel other locations when/as needed.
Internal - CASTLE teams and staff and every department head
External - Staff in donor organizations and clients
Duration of the assignment.
Subject to the technical capabilities with 3 months probationary period.