- Overall responsibility for operations at Depot 1, to include inspection, inventory, warehousing, security, shipping, receiving and reporting.
- Reports directly to TORP 0248 Program Manager.
- Ensures daily operations are conducted in accordance with Depot 1 SOP, Health, Safety, and Quality standards.
- Reviews all reports for accuracy and ensures on time submission.
- Optimizes operational efficiency, accuracy, and quality through continuous process improvements
- Responsible for developing Depot 1 SOP.
- Ensures strict adherence to existing procedures for storage, accountability and handling of ammunition and weapons inventory.
- Fosters a positive and mutually cooperative relationship with all customers and clients.
- Responsible for the safety and well being of all Depot 1 customers, visitors, resident contractors, and workforce.
- Ensures workforce is properly trained, equipped, and qualified to perform designated duties.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and initiates corrective action as required.
- Fosters a work environment founded upon mutual respect and mentorship.
8-10 years of experience in wrehouse management
Experience in inventory managemrnt system
effective communication and planning skills
Energized and result oriented